- Reporting to QHSE Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Minimum Certificate in Safety & Health Officer or Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health
- At least three years of working experience preferably in Oil & Gas, Record/Data Management and Laboratories Services
- Certified in either ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 or OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor
- Trained in Quality Management System (QMS) and Environment Management System (EMS)
- Familiar with local authorities and related regulatory requirements and procedures including environment, safety and health
- Preferably DOSH’s Registered Safety and Health Officer (Green Book) or Safety Supervisor (Yellow Book)
- Starting salary from RM2500.00 – RM3500.00
- Ensure that all of the Company’s businesses and operations comply with the health, safety and environment (HSE) rules and regulations such as OSHA, FMA, EQA, the Company and Clients’ regulations etc., with a proper compilation of QHSE documentations and records.
- Promote company Integrated Management System (IMS) and Health & Safety Management system to all employees.
- To inspect the place of work to determine whether any machinery, equipment, subsistence, appliance or process or any description of manual labour used in the in the workplace shall not cause or reduce the potential hazard of bodily injury to any person working in the working area.
- Record and report any incidents in the workplace and recommend preventive measures to prevent any future recurrence of the reported incidents
- To ensure that all unsafe acts/condition spotted by staff are followed up and all action items are closed timely
- Maintain site HSE and IMS documentation as per Company Management System
- Conduct and facilitate Risk Assessments (HIRARC, JSA) session with staff prior start of work
- To coordinate and monitor HSE & Quality Training as per Company Training Plan
- To assist the QHSE Manager to strengthen the IMS & Safety Management System and act as a secretary during the Safety and Health Committee Meeting
- To review Company QHSE Plan with QHSE Manager every month
- To ensure that all means of communication such as notice boards, statistic boards, etc. are always updated
- Review quality assurance standards, studies existing policies and procedures to evaluate the effectiveness of the quality assurance program
- Assist department with the coordination of audit information, and recommends appropriate data gathering mechanism, procedures, etc
- Review audits, quality control and other audits report for accuracy, completeness and compliance to requirements to ensure that the Company meet its quality assurance standards.
- Maintains current and accurate records of all relevant communication, audits, corrective action plans, and effectiveness monitoring
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested and assigned by QHSE Manager